YEASTAR TG-800 GSM GATEWAY
The Yeastar TG-800 is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG400 is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses that have heavy demands to call mobile networks and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
Yeastar NeoGate TG800 Product Overview
The Yeastar TG-800 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a backup option should landlines go out, and also is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web-based GUI as well as simple to integrate.
Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and also outgoing call routing, SMS sending as well as receiving with a web interface, callback function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web-based configuration, and also it’s easy to integrate as well as easy to install.
Yeastar TG-800 GSM Gateway Features and Functions:
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 8 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, as well as Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, and also OpenVPN.
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A MAX
- Size: 340x210x44mm
Yeastar TG-800 is Compatible with: