YEASTAR TG-1600 VOIP GSM GATEWAY
Yeastar TG-1600 VoIP GSM Gateway Overview
The Yeastar TG-1600 Gateway from Yeastar could be an addition that is cost-saving a backup solution should landlines head out, and is just the thing for calls between mobiles or even to PTSN. On top of that, it’s very easy to install having an internet-based GUI and easy to incorporate
Yeastar TG-1600show includes properties such as for example proxy Registrar for internet protocol address cell phones, incoming and call that is outgoing, SMS giving and receiving through a web program, contact back purpose, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice top quality (EFR super noises), straightforward web-based setup, plus it’s an easy task to integrate and easy to put in.
Yeastar TG-1600 Features:
- Range GSM channel (Max): 16 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; assistance antenna that is external
- Process: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transfer: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, INFORMATION, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Community: Static IP, DHCP Customer, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
Yeastar Neogate TG1600 is Compatible with:
- Microsoft Lync