PANASONIC PBX SYSTEM KX-NS500
Like countless of the compatriot businesses, Panasonic is an accomplished all-rounder in the area of electronic items manufacturing. One of the world’s leading five producers of tv sets, Panasonic handles the 3rd biggest share of Europe’s consumer electronics market.
But beyond your profile that is a high merchandise industry, the massive Japanese organization generates only shy of 10 % of their international profits from its systems and communications side.
Panasonic internet protocol addresses Terminal for usage with KX-NS700 In this assessment, we shall assess how the KX-NS700 system compares to people states and appear in-depth at what it offers clientele. Be sure to keep in mind that the panorama indicated contained in this assessment is the opinion that is authors. UC Today does not promote, promote or sell any particular brands or goods, all of our studies are completely independent and supposed exclusively to give you details to our customers.
Summarizing the essential functions are:
- KX-NS500 is a unified communication system equipped with features such as IP mobile connection, integrated voicemail, e-mail, instant messaging and presence information to ensure a more efficient working environment.
- A standard feature of all terminals KX-NS500 is the ability to connect users to the section or the appropriate handler using call routing with voice guidance. The new model is also able to suggest the user record a voice message when the user is absent.
- KX-NS500 can be extended with several features including voicemail system can record up to 24 channels for 400 hours, send e-mail to notify users whenever there are new voice messages or when the customer did not leave a message, enabling businesses to respond quickly.
- The system is flexible, starting from six analog lines and 18 internal, to get up to 288 indoor units with expansion.
Panasonic NS500 is defined as a system of unified communications for its ability to integrate with a variety of fixed and mobile devices. fact, this system supports VoIP phones owners such as the NT series, UT, but also mobile software Panasonic, operator consoles, Built-in application for the management of statistical analysis of system calls, the supervisor console, and of course the ability to integrate devices such as tablet with Android or Apple iOS , laptops, smartphones and all those devices equipped with wireless technology to access the data network Internet. You can also connect standard SIP VoIP lines, phones, and softphones always with standard SIP third parties like Bria, Zoiper, etc.
The Panasonic PBX System KX-NS500 has advanced features and starts from 6 analog trunks and 18 extensions up to 288 extensions with the Expansion Unit. The KX-NS500 is also a unified communication system which has advanced IP features such as:
- Mobile connection;
- Mail integrated voice and email
- Instant messaging (chat) and presence information